Wednesday 29 September 2010

Pritty Please


Ah, Pritty Please. An early effort by Kenric and me. I tried cramming too much story into twenty two pages and some of the artwork was rushed due to deadlines, but I'm still quite fond of it. It's a strong concept and the end result isn't all bad. There's lots of action and some silly one-liners to make it worth a read. Lets just say that you learn from your mistakes and that Pritty Please was a great learning experience for us...!

There are plans to reboot the concept from scratch and I hope it'll work out better on round two. Until then, you can read the first effort here.

--Mickey

2 comments:

  1. People submit comics there, such as this guy:

    http://kevinbolk.newgrounds.com/art/

    I'm sure your stuff will be favored, and even no one did submit comics, there is no rule against posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    My only problem is the one-pager format. We don't have a lot of one page material...

    ReplyDelete